The Weight The Weight

As much as you seem down on this video in your author comments, you made something really good nonetheless. You're too close to the project to see it for what it is, rather than what you wanted it to be.

Whether the characters conveyed what you wanted, or the story was told how you intended is unimportant, because it does a great job inspiring those kinds of feelings in the viewer, who will bring their own experiences to the movie as they watch it. It does a good job at emphasizing the consequences of being there for people, and being selfish.

This premise could be done in a longer format, but it'd essentially make the same point, so I'd call it a big success.

The Simpsons Parody The Simpsons Parody

The fart version was funnier than the regular version.

The Reward The Reward

I loved that. A ton of fun. I went ahead and dropped $30 into the Kickstarter. I'd love to see more of these guys and this world.

Quantum Of Light Quantum Of Light

Fun, relaxing puzzle game. The controls were straightforward, the objectives were clear, and the levels offered a decent challenge. The design itself, particularly on the menus and whatnot, looked a little dated, but it didn't distract too much from the gameplay itself. I recommend this one to folks who enjoy puzzle games without the stress of timers and score counters.

Glue Knight Glue Knight

This game is not good. For a game that is all about lightning fast reflexes and precisely timed jumps, the input response is rough. On several occasions, I'd try to quickly jump after landing on the smaller platforms and nothing would happen. Other times, my jumping felt sluggish or delayed. It's like the code isn't checking frequently enough or something. It doesn't help that the jumping just doesn't look kinetic enough to feel satisfying. On top of that, the levels are designed pretty un-fun from the beginning, and the mix of faux-pixel art and regular simplistic art is unpleasant. There's no visual identity doing any favors here for the gameplay shortcomings.

Daymare Cat Daymare Cat

Really awesome stuff. One of the more interesting games I've played recently. Really cool art style that throws me back to a young me, sitting in the library, reading Shel Silverstein books and admiring his funky art.

It was a short experience, and I'd have loved to play much more of this, but it's best to not overstay your welcome, I suppose. I really loved it, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you'll have to offer in the future.

Without Guidance Without Guidance

Nice tone

I enjoyed it. It didn't go anywhere, really, but it was pretty nicely put together. Good stuff.

The Office Theme Remix The Office Theme Remix

Awesome

It started off kind of uninspired, but grew to be really good by halfway and kept it up to the end. I really enjoyed it. It makes me hope someone does an Office tribute animation and incorporates this somehow. Great stuff.

Creature at the Mill Creature at the Mill

Wow, that was cool

That got me pumped to play videogames, seriously. All your fellow winners had really good songs too, but this one really makes me want to get into the game and fight with my fellow knights. Great job.

vibrator vibrator

We're collectively observing the archives of a future serial killer, people.

Six Years in Nevada Six Years in Nevada

Great stuff. It's light on detail in all the right ways and really nails a good grasp of color balance. I wouldn't say you quite nailed the composition, but it's gorgeous nonetheless.

Descend into Madness Descend into Madness

This is beautiful and amazing. I only wish it was bigger. This is one of the best pieces I've seen today.