A Prank Time A Prank Time

Why this dude isn't making horror movies is beyond me.

The Weight The Weight

As much as you seem down on this video in your author comments, you made something really good nonetheless. You're too close to the project to see it for what it is, rather than what you wanted it to be.

Whether the characters conveyed what you wanted, or the story was told how you intended is unimportant, because it does a great job inspiring those kinds of feelings in the viewer, who will bring their own experiences to the movie as they watch it. It does a good job at emphasizing the consequences of being there for people, and being selfish.

This premise could be done in a longer format, but it'd essentially make the same point, so I'd call it a big success.

The Simpsons Parody The Simpsons Parody

The fart version was funnier than the regular version.

COLOUR RUSH COLOUR RUSH

The game's pretty and it's a pretty fun concept, but the diminishing ink/health mechanic saps the fun from the game almost immediately. Players are given hardly any time to experiment before it starts penalizing them. I realize that without it, it's not the game you set out to make -- it is called Colour Rush, after all -- but I don't think that makes it a better game. I had the best luck just pressing forward and jumping randomly until I hit the next checkpoint. I felt compelled to care what made up my surroundings, until the mechanics of the game pressured me not to.

I'm all for ratcheting up difficulty over the course of a game, and the health drain might be a good twist on it further in, but establishing it as a core mechanic at the outset was a major turn-off, and I didn't care to press on.

Infinity - To The Top Infinity - To The Top

It's a pretty standard bullet hell shooter, but it's not bad. A few times the backgrounds, in conjunction with the starwipes, congested the screen and made it harder to see incoming fire. I think if you want people to play this at a high level, it should prioritize precise positioning and reflexes, and not cheap visual confusion.

I experiences a bug while I was typing in my name for the high score. The "PAUSE" banner came up, despite not having clicked away from the screen. I couldn't make it go away, but the buttons underneath it were still functional.

Small thing, I think it would benefit from having feedback when you mouse over / click buttons.

Quantum Of Light Quantum Of Light

Fun, relaxing puzzle game. The controls were straightforward, the objectives were clear, and the levels offered a decent challenge. The design itself, particularly on the menus and whatnot, looked a little dated, but it didn't distract too much from the gameplay itself. I recommend this one to folks who enjoy puzzle games without the stress of timers and score counters.

The Periscope The Periscope

This reminds me of Dracula + HP Lovecraft + Haunted Mansion. Love it.

Without Guidance Without Guidance

Nice tone

I enjoyed it. It didn't go anywhere, really, but it was pretty nicely put together. Good stuff.

The Office Theme Remix The Office Theme Remix

Awesome

It started off kind of uninspired, but grew to be really good by halfway and kept it up to the end. I really enjoyed it. It makes me hope someone does an Office tribute animation and incorporates this somehow. Great stuff.

vibrator vibrator

We're collectively observing the archives of a future serial killer, people.

Six Years in Nevada Six Years in Nevada

Great stuff. It's light on detail in all the right ways and really nails a good grasp of color balance. I wouldn't say you quite nailed the composition, but it's gorgeous nonetheless.

Descend into Madness Descend into Madness

This is beautiful and amazing. I only wish it was bigger. This is one of the best pieces I've seen today.