All 19 art Reviews

vibrator vibrator

We're collectively observing the archives of a future serial killer, people.

Six Years in Nevada Six Years in Nevada

Great stuff. It's light on detail in all the right ways and really nails a good grasp of color balance. I wouldn't say you quite nailed the composition, but it's gorgeous nonetheless.

Descend into Madness Descend into Madness

This is beautiful and amazing. I only wish it was bigger. This is one of the best pieces I've seen today.

X Men - Where's Charlie? X Men - Where's Charlie?

Xavier is an old crippled man. Why does he need some sort of battle tank wheel chair?

Anyway, looks good. If not terrifying.

Kacassero responds:

lol well he wasn't always old. bet he had a younger, less docile phase. guess this was for the time he may have spent on the field.

Poseidon Poseidon

I don't see how this is abstract. Abstract refers to something that references something in the natural world, to an abstracted degree. This would be non-representational artwork. Still, it looks good. The color choice is appealing. I don't think I like the way the diagonal lines don't follow along the same implied line, and I don't really like the blurry, smeary faded chunks. They look like the don't belong in the aesthetic everything else is a part of, but these are minor gripes. The texture on the background is a nice touch. Overall, I like it.

The Show Must Go On The Show Must Go On

This is fantastic. I really like everything about this.

Dragons and Stuffs Dragons and Stuffs

Showing your strengths

It's obvious, looking through a dozen or so of your submissions, that heads are your strength. The bodies look anywhere from okay to great, but the heads are consistently ornate, original, and intriguing. It's nice to see a continuation of that here.

Also, just a heads up, bring some printer paper with you or something. Most of your best sketches are on lined paper. It's kind of tragic.

ShadowElite951 responds:

Practically all of my sketches are done during lectures. I rarely ever get enough time or space to mess with body anatomy so I've gotten good at just drawing heads from memory. I'm not great with bodies unless I'm referencing something. And I completely agree with you on the lined paper. This set is from last semester. Started carrying around a little sketchbook. :D

Thanks!

I BRO BRO BRO BRO I BRO BRO BRO BRO

Interesting stuff

Looks an awful lot like Trico, but still nicely realized. I nice mix of features drawn in a clean fashion.

Timmy Timmy

Awesomely chaotic

There's something happening everywhere in this picture. You have an endearing art style. I love your stuff.

down down

One of my favorites

I figure you probably don't give a shit about what I have to say, so I'll just make it known that I really like this picture. The winding leaves in particular.