A Prank Time A Prank Time

Why this dude isn't making horror movies is beyond me.

The Weight The Weight

As much as you seem down on this video in your author comments, you made something really good nonetheless. You're too close to the project to see it for what it is, rather than what you wanted it to be.

Whether the characters conveyed what you wanted, or the story was told how you intended is unimportant, because it does a great job inspiring those kinds of feelings in the viewer, who will bring their own experiences to the movie as they watch it. It does a good job at emphasizing the consequences of being there for people, and being selfish.

This premise could be done in a longer format, but it'd essentially make the same point, so I'd call it a big success.

The Simpsons Parody The Simpsons Parody

The fart version was funnier than the regular version.

The Reward The Reward

I loved that. A ton of fun. I went ahead and dropped $30 into the Kickstarter. I'd love to see more of these guys and this world.

Starbarians - Episode 1.5 Starbarians - Episode 1.5

Harry Partridge has yet to steer me wrong.

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

For a while now, Newgrounds has been my go-to primarily for the games. The movies have been flocking to Youtube, leaving this place a little light on good stuff. So imagine my surprise when I see this -- one of the best cartoons on Newgrounds in a very long time. I didn't dislike any part of this. Fantastic stuff.

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Newgrounds has always been my home, there's something about it that Youtube just doesn't have. Thanks for enjoying my rubbish!

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

Incredible. Weirdest thing I've seen in ages. I expect more in my future.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

It's been six years since I first saw Hanged man's Elegy. This is the first thing I've seen on Newgrounds since that has captured the same sort of melancholy and uneasy atmosphere.

LUCK DAY FOREVER is really a fantastic short (we can hardly consider 15 minutes "short" in the age of YouTube and animated GIFs), and though it shares a lot of the same themes many dystopian stories have, it assembles the parts in a way that has everything working in an awesome and refreshing manner.

Swelter Swelter

Gorgeous stuff. Newgrounds' new video player has really opened the floodgates to some incredible looking animations that couldn't have been accomplished in raw Flash.

The look, the feel, the style, are all top notch. Crisp line-work combined with a hazy focus and stark, hot colors expertly establish the feel of a burning world. I loved it.

Lazy Writing 6 Lazy Writing 6

That was wonderful. I really don't like writing reviews, but I feel the need to mark this territory. Good stuff.

LazyMuffin responds: